If you enjoy working with people, have great communication skills and enjoy working with your hands, then dental assisting is THE career for you!
- Individuals seeking admission must be at least 17 years of age and have earned a high school diploma or a general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.)
- Candidates are required to complete a written application.
- Candidates are required to schedule an interview and tour our facilities. Please call 281-280-0645.
Houston Dental Careers is located in one of the area’s most modern facilities:
A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started:
1Schedule an interview
with our admissions coordinator and tour our facility..
2Complete an application for enrollment.
must have earned a high school diploma or a G.E.D
3Choose one of the three payment plans.
we offer payments plans suitable to most budgets
4Make a deposit to reserve:
a minimum deposit of $500 is required to reserve a seat.
We Have a Payment Plan for You
Methods of payment include:
Cash, Check, Money Order, or Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- $500 deposit
- $ 900 at the beginning of each class
- $ 500 deposit
- $ 475 at the beginning of each class
Note: A $500.00 minimum deposit is required prior to the start of the session to guarantee your place in class. The deposit is applied to the tuition.
An applicant who is not accepted by the school will receive a complete refund of the deposit or payment,
Classes are held on Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.